- Are you able to assist businesses located in the Micronesian Islands? – Penny Jimmy
There is a possibility we would consider financing a project in the Micronesian Islands however, it is based on a case by case basis. ...Read Full Answer »
- Do you lend on restaurant /bar& grills? – Leo Tarrant
We lend on the building however, not on the enterprise value of the business. ...Read Full Answer »
- Can I get a loan as I am in Belize? – Bassey
Kennedy Funding would definitely entertain a loan in Belize. We funded a resort development project there a couple of years back and are relatively fa ...Read Full Answer »
- Are you able to fund my client for a hotel in Florida worth 8 million and they need 3.5 million. another hotel worth $40 million and the need 3 million for acquisition. How would I get paid on this with Kennedy? Thank you. — Tyrone H.
Yes we would be able to assist. Typical on hospitality properties we have the capability of lending anywhere from 50%-60% of the appraised value of ...Read Full Answer »
- Would you assist us get a hospitality hotel loan of US dollars $ 32 million? – David N.
We have the ability to lend up to 55% of the value of the Hotel and can close in under 30 days. Please feel free to call me with the specifics of the ...Read Full Answer »
- Do you lend for renewable energy projects located on long term leased land?
We may consider a loan on leased fee property however, it all depends on the term of the lease as well as the value of the lease. Please email me the ...Read Full Answer »
- Do you give personal home equity lines?
Unfortunately, we do not provide home equity loans. We are a real estate secured commercial lender. ...Read Full Answer »
- Can Kennedy Funding provide a bridge loan for real estate financing? It can be covered by insurance – amount is $3.6 million ($US) for max. 45 days.
We absolutely offer loans against real estate being used as collateral. Typically we lend anywhere from 50-65% of the value of the asset. Please compl ...Read Full Answer »
- Does Kennedy Funding make Gold’s Gym loans (fitness center) that is brand new on the west side of San Antonio with a 15-year NNN primary term lease. The loan will be approximately $5 Million!
First of all thank you for visiting our new website. Unfortunately, this loan does not meet our lending guidelines. In order for KF to make a loan we ...Read Full Answer »
- Would Kennedy Funding provide a pre-approval letter in order for an investor to secure a property?
We are a real estate secured commercial lender, our primary focus is on the asset and not on a borrowers financials. We would have to get the sp ...Read Full Answer »
- My client has a 15-unit multifamily property in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that is currently 95% occupied with good quality tenants. The property has been appraised at $4.5 million. He needs to borrow $2 million for improvements but he needs the money in two weeks. How much can I borrow and how fast can he secure the loan?
Under Kennedy Funding's lending guidelines we would be able to lend up to 60% LTV of the appraised value of the property and would have the ability to ...Read Full Answer »
- I’m curious. What is Kennedy Funding’s total closed loan volume?
Kennedy has closed over $2Billion in loans. ...Read Full Answer »